Looking for an exciting & rewarding career in corporate sales?
Employee Benefits Sales Representative
We offer a comprehensive 4-6 month training program to assist you in developing sales skills and insurance knowledge. The program prepares Sales Representatives to:
- Sell our unique corporate insurance products to clients across Canada in a business to business sales approach
- Proactively prospect for new business opportunities and generate sales leads by contacting potential clients
- Compare and analyze employee benefits insurance policies and advise on recommendations and coverage solutions
- Set up proposal meetings and effectively present to business stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the Canadian employee benefits industry as well as products and services
- Graduates/students of post-secondary education including universities, colleges or equivalent training and experience (Business related programs considered an asset)
- Strong aspiration to achieve significant personal and financial reward for their efforts
- Professional communications skills including written, verbal and interpersonal
- Organized team player with problem solving ability
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes a base salary, commissions/bonuses and a comprehensive group health and insurance benefits plan; a minimum of 3 weeks vacation (plus personal days); employer-paid continuing education, an employee retirement savings plan and employee share ownership program.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide your resume to:
Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions
Attn: Nolan Friesen
201-600 Empress Street,
Winnipeg, MB R3G 0R5
1-800-665-8990 ext. 7215
Back to Career Opportunities
We thank everyone for applying.
Only those candidates under consideration for interview will be contacted.