Administrative Associate – Facilities
At Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions we specialize in sales, underwriting, placement and servicing of commercial insurance and employee benefits products across Canada.
We are looking for an Administrative Associate to join our team!
Our Administrative Associate is the first point of contact for both internal and external customers. Your role will involve performing administrative and facilities support including managing all incoming calls, greet visitors and help with general inquires. Sort all outgoing and incoming mail, process and organize couriers, enter spreadsheets and manage/maintain all office supply orders and office equipment.
The successful applicant will be a clear communicator, responsible and punctual individual with a keen eye for attention to detail. Our Administrative Associates manage and facilitate off site file storage including maintaining inventories, as well; work with and organize outside vendors for building issues as required.
What we are looking for:
- Clear, professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail – documenting and tracking
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office
- Time management and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Completion of High School
What we offer you:
- Vibrant, collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Extended health and dental benefits, 50% premium paid
- Three weeks’ vacation plus paid personal days
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- Opportunities for growth and development
To apply for this opportunity, forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com