Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions is looking for a Claims Examiner to liaise between customers, insurance companies, outside vendors and adjusters. We’re looking for an analytical, organized and detail orientated professional with a proven track record of delivering excellent service while handling multiple files.
For over 35 years, Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions has grown and evolved into an industry leader in group insurance programs, offering specialized commercial insurance and employee benefits programs to businesses across Canada. Working in partnership with Canadian businesses, associations and buying groups, our group insurance programs provide coverage to thousands of businesses across Canada.
Reporting to the Manager, Commercial Claims, our Claims Examiners collaborate and build relationships with partners and clients to drive resolution of property and casualty claims. Your role will involve investigating, analyzing and providing accurate and transpartent information to all parties involved in the claims process. Our Claims Examiners play an integral role in providing a high level of service for our clients.
- Liaise between customers, insurance companies, outside vendors and adjusters.
- Advise, interpret and validate coverage based on policy terms.
- Investigate, evaluate and negotiate claim settlements as required.
- Maintain accurate and complete reports.
- Support internal departments and branches with policy interpretation and technical advice.
Being successful in this role requires the ability to deliver excellenct service in difficult situations and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to problem solve and balance multiple priorities to ensure timelines are met.
- Professional communication etiquette, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and able to learn applications quickly
- General Insurance Level 1 License preferred.
What We Offer You:
- Three weeks vacation plus paid personal days.
- Company-matched investment and saving programs.
- Extended health and dental benefits, 50% premium paid.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Winnipeg, MB
- Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
- Monday-Friday schedule
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org