Commercial Claims Administrator
Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions is looking for a Commercial Claims Administrator to support our Claims team. The Commercial Claims Administrator will liaise with insurance companies, outside vendors and adjusters. We’re looking for an analytical, organized and detail orientated professional with a proven track record of delivering excellent service while handling multiple priorities.
For over 35 years, Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions has grown and evolved into an industry leader in group insurance programs, offering specialized commercial insurance and employee benefits programs to businesses across Canada. Working in partnership with Canadian businesses, associations and buying groups, our group insurance programs provide coverage to thousands of businesses across Canada.
Reporting to the Director, Commercial Claims, our Claims Administrator will support the claims team with Administrative functions within the department including Accounts Payable, and reporting on key performance Indicators within the department.
Being successful in this role requires the ability to deliver excellent service in difficult situations and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to problem-solve and balance multiple priorities to ensure timelines are met.
- Professional communication etiquette, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and able to learn applications quickly.
- General Insurance Level 1 License is an asset.
What We Offer You:
- Three weeks’ vacation plus paid personal days.
- Company-matched investment and saving programs.
- Extended health and dental benefits, 50% premium paid.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Winnipeg, MB
- Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
- Monday-Friday schedule
To apply for this opportunity, forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org