Employee Benefits Analyst
Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions is looking for an Employee Benefits Analyst to provide support to our Employee Benefits Sales team. We’re looking for an analytical, organized and detail orientated professional with experience developing and reviewing benefits policies.
For over 35 years, Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions has grown and evolved into an industry leader in group insurance programs, offering specialized commercial insurance and employee benefits programs. Working in partnership with Canadian businesses, associations and buying groups, our group insurance programs provide coverage to thousands of businesses across Canada.
As an Employee Benefits Analyst, you will work in partnership with our sales team to gather and assess policy information to determine appropriate benefits’ rates and premium. Our Employee Benefits Analysts play an integral role in growing our employee benefits portfolio.
- Summarize data/key findings and prepare reports outlining policy recommendations
- Perform required analysis, such as cost projections for annual benefits renewals
- Collaborate with sales and service teams to provide exceptional client service
- Post-secondary education in a business-related program. Combined experience and education will be considered
- Demonstrated experience researching, analyzing and interpreting information
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Effective communication skills. Ability to relay information in a clear, concise and organized manner
- Previous experience within the group insurance industry an asset
What We Offer You:
- Three weeks’ vacation plus paid personal days
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- Extended health and dental benefits, 50% premium paid
- Opportunities to train and develop, including insurance licensing if required
- Winnipeg, MB
- Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
- Monday-Friday schedule
To apply for this opportunity, forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org