Client Care Associate
Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions is looking for a Client Care Associate to assist and provide support to our Commercial Insurance Advisors and clients. We’re looking for an analytical, organized and detail orientated professional with a proven track record of delivering excellent service while handling multiple files.
For over 35 years, Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions has grown and evolved into an industry leader in group insurance programs, offering specialized commercial insurance and employee benefits programs to businesses across Canada. Working in partnership with Canadian businesses, associations and buying groups, our group insurance programs provide coverage to thousands of businesses across Canada.
Reporting to the Manager, Commercial Service, our Client Care Associates work in partnership with our Commercial Insurance Advisors to provide direct client assistance and support. Your role will involve supporting data entry, policy issuance, issuing renewals, setting up new business and endorsements. Our Client Care Associates play an integral role in providing a high level of service for our clients.
- Developing relationships needed in the service process by providing support to the Commercial Insurance Advisors and direct client assistance through online administration
- Providing the appropriate information regarding processing, invoicing, payment options and client correspondence
- Providing administrative support to the Commercial Client Service Centre team
- Partnering with the Account Executives to review and verify the integrity of their work prior to generating policy documents, letters, invoices or endorsements
- Coordination of client functions or events as required
- 2-3 years’ experience in an office environment with administrative responsibilities
- Fundamentals of Insurance or CAIB is an asset
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail with fast and accurate data entry skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office specifically in Excel, Outlook and Word
What We Offer You
- Three weeks vacation plus paid personal days
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- Extended health and dental benefits, 50% premium paid
- Opportunities to train and develop, including insurance licensing if required
- Winnipeg, MB
- Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
- Monday-Friday schedule
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org