Director, Employee Benefits Service
At Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions we specialize in sales, underwriting, placement and servicing of commercial insurance and employee benefits products across Canada. We are looking for a Director of Employee Benefits Service to lead our Employee Benefits Service team.
The Employee Benefits Department is responsible for gathering and assessing appropriate claims information while working closely with our internal departments. Our Director of Employee Benefits Service will guide the Employee Benefits Service team while maintaining strong external relationships with our insurers. The Director will be responsible for developing creating and maintaining efficient workflows. Implementing tactical plans and participating in strategic planning.
What we are looking for:
Being successful in this role requires the ability to build strong relationships with new and existing employee benefits clients. You have the opportunity to set departmental strategies and drive development and implementation to achieve business goals and targets. We are looking for a motivated leader with the ability to deliver in difficult situations and to mentor the service team while creating a positive work environment.
- 5+ years’ experience in a people management role
- 3+ years’ experience with employee benefits insurance experience
- Proven track record in team motivation, mentorship and coaching
- Superior communication skills
- Life, Accident & Sickness License in all provinces of service
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business studies; an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
What We Offer You:
- Vibrant, collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Extended health and dental benefits, 50% premium paid
- Three weeks’ vacation plus paid personal days
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
To apply for this opportunity, forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com