Truthfulness | Fairness | Value | Loyalty
For 100 years Western Financial Group, a Canadian insurance brokerage has listened to and cared for over 1 million customers. A career at Western will challenge you while offering opportunities for continuous development.
Unlimited earning potential for our B2B Sales Team in Winnipeg! Make your mark as a top sales representative in a growing industry. You will celebrate success by selling Business Insurance programs to independent businesses across Canada with a high-performance team.
- Create your own sales plan to achieve targets
- Target new business leads and sales opportunities
- Over the phone sales techniques, including comprehensive coverage reviews
- Optimize sales with access to experienced mentors and leaders
- Focus on new business sales results as our in-house service team manages existing accounts and renewals for you
- Follow CRM sales process guidelines
Our Team Environment
We are an entrepreneurial team with a passion for growth. We are in constant communication and have the freedom to drive our own success. Check out what our employees say about us in our Careers page at westernfgis.ca/careers/.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a business program
- The desire to spend your time communicating with prospective clients
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills with a strong work ethic
- A resilient team player who is driven to achieve results
This opportunity is especially attractive to those with a post-secondary education combined with 1-2 years real life experience looking to kick start their careers in a vibrant, professional environment.
Your safety is our top priority. In accordance with Canadian Health Authority recommendations we have taken steps to ensure the safety of all employees working in our branch offices. Currently, our work environments may look different than usual, however we are committed to supporting our clients and the communities in which we operate.
Hours: Monday – Friday, Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB – Empress St
Western provides our full-time employees with a competitive compensation package consisting of 3 weeks’ vacation (based on standard work week), paid personal days, company matched investment and saving programs, and 100% employer paid group benefits which includes a health care spending account.
Western Financial Group has its own charitable foundation, Western Communities Foundation.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: