Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions is looking for a Business-to-Business Sales Representative to support and grow our national insurance programs. We’re looking for an ambitious, innovative and professional candidate with a proven track record of developing relationships with Canadian businesses.
For over 35 years, Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions has grown and evolved into an industry leader in group insurance programs, offering specialized commercial insurance and employee benefits programs to businesses across Canada. Working in partnership with Canadian businesses, associations and buying groups, our group insurance programs provide coverage to thousands of businesses across Canada.
As a member of our sales team, you will work with team leadership to identify and estabilish potential relationships with businesses across Canada. Working with our business analysts, you will develop and implement tailored insurance solutions that are responsive to client’s needs.
Our sales teams are passionate about growth and innovation, constantly striving to improve so that we can better support our clients. If you have growth mindset and excellent communication skills, you are probably a great fit for our team!
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a business program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills with a strong work ethic
- A resilient team player who is driven to achieve results
What We Offer You:
- High income potential with an attractive base salary and commission packages
- Training and development, including insurance licensing
- Extended health and dental benefits, 50% premium paid
- Three weeks of vacation plus paid personal days
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- The opportunity to be part of a market leader with over 35 years’ experience
This opportunity will be particularly appealing to those with post-secondary education combined with one or two years real life experience looking to kick-start their careers in a vibrant and professional environment.
- Winnipeg, MB
- Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
- Monday-Friday schedule
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: