Quality Assurance Analyst
At Western Financial Group Insurance Solutions, we specialize in sales, underwriting, placement and servicing of commercial insurance and employee benefits products across Canada.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Information and Technology team.
Reporting to the Manager, Application and Support the Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for analyzing, designing, coding, testing and documenting moderate to highly complex programs to ensure optimal performance and compliance.
What we are looking for:
Being successful in this role requires the desire to join a creative, collaborative team of motivated individuals who can deliver highly effective support systems to our organization.
- Computer Programmer Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience in computer science, information systems, and mathematics.
- Previous experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst with a strong background on requirements gathering, analysis, test planning, and execution
- Experience in developing test and QA strategies, methodologies, plans, and scripts for each project, including unit testing, system testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing, and deliverable acceptance processes
- Draft, interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures.
- Assisting with systems components’ designs and participating in design reviews to improve quality.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Experience using Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools and Test Automation tools.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
What We Offer You:
- Vibrant, collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Three weeks’ vacation plus paid personal days
- Extended health and dental benefits, 50% premium paid
- Company matched investment and savings programs
To apply for this opportunity, forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com